We are . . . pilgrims, and wanderers, and refugees
- journeying together with and toward God
- creating a safe place for people to connect
- stripping off our masks and getting real
- learning and practicing the way of Jesus
- welcoming and affirming ALL fellow travelers
- pursuing truth with intellectual honesty
- seeking to make a difference in our city and in our world
But . . .
- sometimes we are frightened and confused and overwhelmed
- sometimes, frankly, we suck
- sometimes we sit down on the path and wallow in self-pity
- and sometimes we wander off the path completely
- we turn our heads to injustice
- we don’t feed the hungry or clothe the poor
- sometimes . . . we’re all talk . . . little listen . . . no action
Forgive us, please. We are on the Journey, but we’re not there, yet.
Along the way . . .
we laugh and party and dance and play together;
when we cry, there’s a shoulder nearby to cry on;
and when we stumble, someone’s there to pick us up;
. . . because no one should have to walk alone!
Visit One of Our Weekly Gatherings – Sundays @ 9:45 am
Relaxed, informal atmosphere. Dress is casual.
(Please use 18th Street side entrance).
OR if you prefer, call me (Bob) at 270-315-9028 to chat before you visit.